Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pictures

Sara and I have shared a Flickr stream since 2006 documenting our work and time as The Pin Pals. Since altering it's layout, I've given the site my best shot at adaption, but I can't seem to find clarity in the endlessly scrolling crazy quilt of pictures.

It might be fitting, however, to offer new places to see our work, as perhaps it was time for a change anyways.

Find Sara's new work here:  saraguindon.com


and my (Sam's) new work here: maudstitchwork.tumblr.com


It's interesting the effect a change can have on old habits. We don't plan to close the account anytime soon, as we want to preserve old images, and stay in touch with contacts we've made through the years. Just a difference in hosts, to accommodate the most important thing - the pictures.

Posted By: Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment